"The Search For The Missing Amulet"

or: "Here I Am, Stuck In The Middle With You"

a festive pantomiming of the seasonal and herbal parsnip variety
currently in rehearsal, scripts still being edited and scenery not even yet painted. . .
and what about the score!! yikes, I knew I shouldn't have undertaken all this myself:
crikey, people, we need music!!
(and perhaps I need a little help?)

Finale, Scene Two

in which a pair of sexy go-go boots joins the cast

I dunno, from can-can to go-go. . . there has to be a hidden meaning in all this somewhere*. . . (while I ponder this, The Audience reach for their song-sheets and burst into song!) (*more details to follow soon!)

10 comments:

Mel said...

*stands and waves little penguiny wings in time to the audience's song*

*taps and turns in circles*

*waddles to the stage's edge and hops into a cushy chair, happily wigglin' little penguiny feets*

:>

Dave said...

I'm not sure the boots are an adequate replacement for my shoes.

Mel said...

*wiggles little penguiny feet in time to the audience's sing-a-long*


:>

Dave said...

Oh well...

*starts tap dance*

*falls over*

*whilst on floor, notices A CLUE, which enables him to SOLVE THE MYSTERY, CATCH THE VILLAIN and leave, to RAPTUROUS APPLAUSE*

*takes a bow*

I, Like The View said...

hang on a minute!!! what about the final scene of the finale?

Dave said...

I'm sure there could be another deus ex machina.

Rimshot said...

* sips lemonade *

dinahmow said...

You're all barking mad! What lovely friends!

Mel said...

*shrugs and scratches little penguiny head*

*waddles to the stage and climbs back on*

:>

*joins the chorus line for the finale and happily waddles between the dancing can-cans*

mig bardsley said...

Aarwk! *trying to bark*