"The Search For The Missing Amulet"

or: "Here I Am, Stuck In The Middle With You"

a festive pantomiming of the seasonal and herbal parsnip variety
currently in rehearsal, scripts still being edited and scenery not even yet painted. . .
and what about the score!! yikes, I knew I shouldn't have undertaken all this myself:
crikey, people, we need music!!
(and perhaps I need a little help?)

roll up! roll up!

get your tickets. . . get your tickets. . .for the international - potentially intergalactic (yes, Zaphod BeebleBrox Himself has heard of our small and so far insignificant plans, and is currently negotiating his involvement) - production of the decade!

12 comments:

Dave said...

Do the cast get complimenary tickets to pass on the family and friends?

I, Like The View said...

if they did, how would I ever make any money? actually, I might take a leaf out of The Producers' book. . .

yes! how many family and friends do you have then. . .

(-;

Mel said...

*flapflapflap?*

(can we please remove fish as well, please?)

:>

*happily flapping and waddling in a circle*

Rimshot said...

exactly how much are these tickets? I'll take five please

I, Like The View said...

shot they're priceless

only five?

Mel no fish, they are better off in the ocean. . .

Mel said...

k......good.

No squished tomatoes, no over-ripe bananas and NO fish allowed.

*whew*

I, Like The View said...

and definitely no fish now that Security are onto it

mig bardsley said...

What about eggs?

I, Like The View said...

ok, eggs are out of the knapsacks too now!

Mel said...

*wipes penguiny brow*

(whew.......thank goodness the crow remembered the eggs--ack!)

Christopher said...

0596033? Why, that was my National Service number. There's magic in the air...

I, Like The View said...

(National Service? I'd love to ask how old you are, but I'm going to restrain myself!)

magic - but of course. . .

(-: